Hendra Soenardi has handled major project works representing developers, controlling shareholders and strategic investors. We negotiate credit and collateral documents, and other relevant agreements including subordinated debt, equity, guarantees, support, concession, cooperation, profit sharing, power purchase, operating and service agreements. We deal with various aspects of project development including banking and finance, energy, environment, natural resources, telecommunications and real property.
- Counsel to PT Adaro Power as a sponsor in the development of 2 x 1,000 MW power plant in Central Java and the US$4.2 billion project financing. This transaction was recognized as the Project Finance Deal of the Year and the Indonesia Deal of the Year by Asian Legal Business in 2016, the Project Finance Deal of the Year in Asia by International Financial Law Review in 2017 and the Deal of the Year in Asia Pacific for Power by IJGlobal (Project Finance and Infrastructure Journal) in 2017.
- Counsel to PT Tanjung Power Indonesia as the independent power producer in the development of 2 x 100 MW power plant in South Kalimantan and the US$545 million project financing.
- Counsel to the Indonesian and international sponsors (including Japanese multinational corporation) in the bidding of 2 x 600 MW power plant in South Sumatra.
- Counsel to the sponsor in one of the largest reclamation projects in Jakarta.
- Counsel to the sponsor in the South Kalimantan Barito river dredging project.
- Counsel to a telecommunication infrastructure company in the construction of its nationwide telecommunication infrastructure.
- Counsel to a telecommunication company in a review of its 3G license by the Government of Indonesia.